Week #3 Weigh-In: Step Three: Profit! (X-posted to
team_fatty)
Nov. 27th, 2007 06:29 pmStart Date: November 5th, 2007
Starting Weight: 215.4 lb
Starting Body Fat: 28.4%
Last Week: 212.3
Last Week: 26.4%
This Week: 213
This Week: 26.4%
Week's Change: +0.7
Week's Change: +0
Total Change: -2.4
Total Change: -2.0%
First Major Goal: 200 lb.
So Thanksgiving weekend didn't go as badly as I thought. I honestly thought I'd be gaining a lot more weight during this last week, but I guess I was able to wrangle things in just a little. I do have a concern though. On Sunday, while getting out of my bed, I torqued in the wrong way and I pulled a muscle in my back. As I was intending to exercise this week, this injury is making it hard for me to do so, considering that thanks to it, it's hard enough to even try and find a comfortable position to sleep. I also started a new job. Considering the hours, I ahven't had much time to do things, but I've been pretty good about what I've eaten so far this week.
Still, with this injury to my back, I need to try and get more sleep, other wise my body isn't going to want to heal like it naturally should. And that means less exercise. And more conserving of calories and all that. Yay vicious cycle!
Starting Weight: 215.4 lb
Starting Body Fat: 28.4%
Last Week: 212.3
Last Week: 26.4%
This Week: 213
This Week: 26.4%
Week's Change: +0.7
Week's Change: +0
Total Change: -2.4
Total Change: -2.0%
First Major Goal: 200 lb.
So Thanksgiving weekend didn't go as badly as I thought. I honestly thought I'd be gaining a lot more weight during this last week, but I guess I was able to wrangle things in just a little. I do have a concern though. On Sunday, while getting out of my bed, I torqued in the wrong way and I pulled a muscle in my back. As I was intending to exercise this week, this injury is making it hard for me to do so, considering that thanks to it, it's hard enough to even try and find a comfortable position to sleep. I also started a new job. Considering the hours, I ahven't had much time to do things, but I've been pretty good about what I've eaten so far this week.
Still, with this injury to my back, I need to try and get more sleep, other wise my body isn't going to want to heal like it naturally should. And that means less exercise. And more conserving of calories and all that. Yay vicious cycle!
no subject
Date: 2007-11-28 01:53 am (UTC)Losing 2% of fat and a few pounds within a month is quite a nice start.